Jump to content

Need 8" Selenium Speaker Grill Ideas.


Enigma311

Recommended Posts

Posted

If anyone has any suggestions on what kind / type of speaker grills I should use for the 8" speakers please let me know. I am having a hard time finding some that I am happy with. I am leaning towards the traditional mesh style. Maybe a link to a nice website. Post some pics of speaker grills you would go with / ideas.

Just put my door panels back on the other night, they still need a little work and not yet wrapped. They sound quite amazing despite the 4 channel MB Quarts amp being set to the old Infinity double tweets and 6"s I had in the doors. :5shots:

DavidDEZcoolonDoorPanel.jpg

DavidDFiberglassD1.jpg

DavidDFiberglassD2.jpg

DavidDFiberglassD3.jpg

Team Skar Audio

http://www.youtube.com//Enigma311311

2004 Chevy Blazer Xtreme

4th order wall (in-progress)

(4) Skar Zvx 15's

(2) Sk4500.1s

(2) MB quarts 4-channels

(14) Mids / Highs.

DavidDsBlazer12s-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...