ChrisLun Posted December 25, 2011 Report Posted December 25, 2011 I have 2 solo x 18s i was tring to figer out what size box and what size port is going in a 82 cutlass can some one help me thanks In a mono enclosure you'll need 10^3 -10.5^3 with 150sq in of port after woofer and port displacement tuned at 37hz.....I have had great outcomes using this...just my .02... Happy holidays 2006 Dodge Charger (2) Kinetic 3800 (1) DC Power 270XP (4) T1-12D4 (1) T2500BDCP (2) T400.4 7.5 cubic ft. (2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck (2) T165.2 (2) T169.3
mad mike Posted December 30, 2011 Report Posted December 30, 2011 I have 2 solo x 18s i was tring to figer out what size box and what size port is going in a 82 cutlass can some one help me thanks In a mono enclosure you'll need 10^3 -10.5^3 with 150sq in of port after woofer and port displacement tuned at 37hz.....I have had great outcomes using this...just my .02... Happy holidays I am new to this box building can you explane it in a simpler way and thanks.
ChrisLun Posted December 31, 2011 Report Posted December 31, 2011 I have 2 solo x 18s i was tring to figer out what size box and what size port is going in a 82 cutlass can some one help me thanks In a mono enclosure you'll need 10^3 -10.5^3 with 150sq in of port after woofer and port displacement tuned at 37hz.....I have had great outcomes using this...just my .02... Happy holidays I am new to this box building can you explane it in a simpler way and thanks. No thread jacking....send me a pm.....my apologies SQMonte 2006 Dodge Charger (2) Kinetic 3800 (1) DC Power 270XP (4) T1-12D4 (1) T2500BDCP (2) T400.4 7.5 cubic ft. (2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck (2) T165.2 (2) T169.3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.