My First Build (i5-3570K @ 4.8GHz) - Rebuild Soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, looks like a good build there sir. Corsair FTW!

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Well we all have our good/bad relationship with different companies. I have always like the company and it's products have never failed me. It's all good nomatter what.

How is that evga video card, if you still have it? I am leaning towards evga or Asus for my video card. 550ti or the 560. I am not a big pc gamer, I am using it for video editing and bluray playback. xD

Did you ever upgrade to liquid cool?

Also you have a good setup there, I am currently [slowly] building my pc and I decided a while baack to get that cpu.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

I LOVE evga cards, I refuse to use anything else. I do still have this card, but I want to upgrade soon. I know you said you don't really game much, but this runs Batman Arkham City, Battlefield, and GTA IV on high settings. It's only a month or 2 old now, so I'll sell it to you if you want it. :P

I didn't upgrade to liquid, and don't plan on it honestly. I'm comfortable with my current temperatures, so there's no need to do that right now.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I am slowly building my pc it might be 3-4 months before complete because of my strict budget, but when I get to the point of buying a video card and you still have yours at a better price than online then I will surely consider it. xD

I just bought my case a few days ago. NZXT Phantom 410.

needs watercooling.

No, it doesn't need watercooling. It's perfectly fine on air as it is. Liquid cooling at this point would be pointless.

Liquid cooling gets you all the GHz though. You could have twice the GHz if you did liquid cooling. Plus bitches love watercooling.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived