My First Build (i5-3570K @ 4.8GHz) - Rebuild Soon!

• 2 months later...

That is an absurd deal. Was it used? What model is it?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• 1 month later...

Now that I know where you're getting all these deals from my jealousy is growing <_<

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I know where you're getting all these deals from my jealousy is growing <_<

Got another deal to make you jelly.

120GB Intel 520 Series.

I can finally get rid of that 320 series dumper. :D

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I see the i7 deal, I'm trying to sell a few things to get it.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

120GB Intel 520 Series.

I made that same upgrade for my desktop about 4 months ago. It didn't really do a whole ton to noticeably improve speed but it let me throw the 320 series in my laptop which made it a pleasure to use again. I wish I had ponied up for the 240GB to throw more games on it because I had to move Battlefield 3 to a regular HDD once it started pushing 30GB+.

wtf is lolcats?

120GB Intel 520 Series.

I made that same upgrade for my desktop about 4 months ago. It didn't really do a whole ton to noticeably improve speed but it let me throw the 320 series in my laptop which made it a pleasure to use again. I wish I had ponied up for the 240GB to throw more games on it because I had to move Battlefield 3 to a regular HDD once it started pushing 30GB+.

I did it more for the space than speed lol. I only had 80GB. 120GB should be enough for now. I'm going to keep my games installed on my 1TB drive and use the 80GB for HDD acceleration.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived