brand new 4 wheeler...will not stay running.

Stay away from cheap stuff. All it'll do is make you mad because you gotta spend all sorts of time and money fixing stuff, and they break practically over night. Buy a used Honda or something. I started out on a used Honda 300EX and the thing held up like a champ to any abuse. When your POS dies, spend a little on something that'll hold up. If you look around, you'll find awesome deals and you'll be happy with how they last.

Stay away from cheap stuff. All it'll do is make you mad because you gotta spend all sorts of time and money fixing stuff, and they break practically over night. Buy a used Honda or something. I started out on a used Honda 300EX and the thing held up like a champ to any abuse. When your POS dies, spend a little on something that'll hold up. If you look around, you'll find awesome deals and you'll be happy with how they last.

So if you read the post...... it's for a 10 yr old girl. I'm not gonna go spend 1500-3000 on a 4 wheeler that is going to be used for learning. I knew what i was getting ahead of time and it has ran completly fine since we've had it. Thanks for your opinion though.

Archived