Chassis to engine wire

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the engine to bat is important cause that is essentially the ground for the alternator. The better the ground there, the better the charging system performs and the less chance of alternator whine caused from a ground loop.

this ^^ :good:

a ground from battery neg to engine helps with alt charging

i got 2 grounds on my engine, one from engine to chassis, and one from engine to firewall, i didn't know about engine to chassis untill i was looking at my oil filter the other day and seen it, im not grounded to chassis cause i didn't think anything else i had was, so if i move my ground from sheet metal to chassis it should work better

a big 3 just helps your alt charge your batteries back up with less resistance and better flow of current, some of my factor wires where 12-10guage, 2 was 4guage (from alt to battery, and from engine to chassis ground), other than that was little, i just replaced those

all 0guage does is help your alt not work as hard to try n pump current threw a small wire

ive even heard of some people running there rear batteries off there alt's output, now the way i got mine wired its kinda sorta like that due to a dist block but i only have 1 0guage output on my battery terminals, so i used what i had

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif