Sonic Electronix

ok here the question I want to keep my OEM radio of my new 02 chevy suburban but still want to put my system in the truck. the truck has a sub OEM subwoofer in it. can i unhook that put rca ends on it and hook to my amp or no. if not why? please help

line output converter, hooks into your speaker wires, has rca's out, goes to the amp

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

line output converter, hooks into your speaker wires, has rca's out, goes to the amp

ummm i already said that hi low converter is a line output converter sorry if my old school trems are hard to understand?

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ummm i already said that hi low converter is a line output converter sorry if my old school trems are hard to understand?

oops! overlooked what you said, you confused me a bit by your wording :drink40: no harm done bassick

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

So somthing like this would work http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18563_Hifonics-Maxxsonics-MX-4.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle I dont need somthing huge its only a daily beater. I just dont wanna tear apart the whole truck

So somthing like this would work http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18563_Hifonics-Maxxsonics-MX-4.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=froogle I dont need somthing huge its only a daily beater. I just dont wanna tear apart the whole truck

ya that s what you need they got lil cheapy ones out there to

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ya that s what you need they got lil cheapy ones out there to

yea i seen one at wal mart for 5bucks but i need little more volts