Sonic Electronix

The only thing I am confussed on is the fact that the wire I want to use is going to a factory subwoofer so why would I need to add anything to the wire if it is already going to a subwoofer. And the JL audio clean sweep is nice but for that price i would just go get a new HU and not worrie bout the factory HU lol

The only thing I am confussed on is the fact that the wire I want to use is going to a factory subwoofer so why would I need to add anything to the wire if it is already going to a subwoofer. And the JL audio clean sweep is nice but for that price i would just go get a new HU and not worrie bout the factory HU lol

BECAUSE!!! its a speaker wire output speaker wire is a HIGH LEVEL OUTPUT your amp needs a LOW LEVEL IMPUT aka RCA's so you need that to change your speaker wire (HIGH LEVEL) to an rca (LOW LEVEL) to your amp then the amp takes that LOW LEVEL iput and changes it back to HIGH LEVEL output speaker wires that go to your new sub

if you are just replaceing the sub and not adding an amp just put the stock wires to your new sub but there is lil to no power on stock systems

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ok so the best way to do it other then a new HU is just put an high to low on? well they boost up my volts going into the amp or no? and whats the best one out there? well a cheep one from wal-mart work. this is only till like the summer time when its warmer and i can get money going again.