what did i do wrong!!! i need help!!!

Ok...so my bro and I dropped in my new DC ALT in my burban...and it holds voltage exactly at 14v....the problem is that on my way home I was driving and out of nowhere this really high pitched sound started to come out of my speakers and it lasted for a good 30 sec and my speakers started to smoke up...idk what's going on it did about 3 times on the way home and I don't want my mids and highs to blow...can anyone help...did I do something wrong...oh I also just dropped in some 0 gauge today in the burban also...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

It almost sounds like it was a problem with your amp. I'm not sure though. :shrug: Hopefully it's nothing major

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

It almost sounds like it was a problem with your amp. I'm not sure though. :shrug: Hopefully it's nothing major

Idk I was using the amp this morning perfectly no prob at all toll after the alt was installed....

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

You have the amp running off of another batt? Or just the front one?

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

If you didn't change the power source, then I'm not sure. Your amp didn't blow any fuses? And the rest of your electrical system seems to be normal? Doesn't idle weird or anything?

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

If you didn't change the power source, then I'm not sure. Your amp didn't blow any fuses? And the rest of your electrical system seems to be normal? Doesn't idle weird or anything?

Amp is fine its still lit up green not in protect...and as for electrical everything is the same except for the added 0 gauge I put in today...and idle is fine...runs and drives smoothly ....I have no idea what's going on!!!

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Hmmmm idk :shrug: wish I could help more

Fixed!

Get a new girlfriend.

wired something up wrong in my opinion.

go back and recheck every piece of wire you dropped in your ride.

people make mistakes and shit happens.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop