its amazing how fast money disapears

Ok so I had 4 grand in my hand started dividing it op between different thing like car inshurance, tag renual, round trip tickets to Tampa and gas for the drive up to north Dakota from Georgia and now my step mom is talkin about wanting the full years car inshurance up front so she don't have to worry about me now paying it and tellin me that I can't leave with my dads truck that I'm buying from him without atleast giving up half rite off the bat and the inshurance or truck payments have nothing to do with her and as of rite now I killed myself to make money and I don't even get to enjoy any of it wtf is up with that shit

i no wut u saying puja, i had 4 grand in my hand and went to walmart and bought some bakon and walked out with 3 bucks how can i enjoy my bakon if i broke? =@

LOL .

If you notice most of OPs threads are similar, all general things that most of us deal with. Just that we don't make threads to complain and don't ask for pitty.