time for a new computer. Help.

Ok so its time for a new computer and i dont want anything fancy. I mainly just use it for music, pics, and vids. Also to get on the web. I want something with a great batt life and that will last a long time. I dont want to spend a lot on it cause its not a big deal. Just something to get the job done and that will last. Any ideas

ASUS or Toshiba are both pretty solid brands. Get something with at least an i3 or it won't last long when technology is changing as fast as it is. If you're going to have alot of pictures/music, you should get an external HD to fill up, to keep your computer running fast and fresh.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

ASUS has a couple KILLER machines at Best Buy right now for great prices

Core i5, 6GB RAM, 640GB Hard drive, rated 7 hours battery life (probably closer to 5 useable) = $550

ASUS #1

Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard drive, battery life not rated (from the ones I've played around with it's about 4 hours useable) = $480

ASUS #2

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt