Sonic Electronix

Ready for the system. Need pro advice.

idk about you guys but i had good luck with the alpine type E's and S's both with an alpine amp. and there cheep they sounded good and hit pretty hard for there price.

TEAM 808 AUDIO

$500 is a tight budget but I would go with what Freshman said spend a little more and get a lot more in the long run. The DC's will do work in the right box and they sound great Kicker is way out of your price range and if I am not mistaken the L5's are discontinued so you can't buy new unless you get lucky. L3's suck in my opinion and the L7's are over your limit. If you like Kicker and you want to run with it than I would suggest 2 of the Kicker CVR's here...CVR's and the Hifonics Brutus here...Amp. You are looking at about $460 for the subs and amp and then you will need wiring and materials to build a box if done right you could look to spend another $100 on these items but in the interest of money a lot of other brands will get the job done for a better price.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

get 2 audioque sdc 10s or 12s and a 1200d or a obsidian 10s or 12s and a audiopipe or dc sundown amp.. need a little more than 500 tho

DONT cheaap out on the box..that is 1 of the most important elements to car audio...you can have 500dollar subs and 1000dollar amp and sound like ass because the box is all wrong

DONT cheap out on electrical either.. always always do the BIG 3 upgrade and a extra battery

alright im lookin at ebay..

how are these? ROCKFORD FOSGATE P3D412 2000W

i can get a pair for around 250. im thinkin about gettin OK subs, so i can go all aound door speakers n tweeters. Then once i have cash again i can upgrade the subs.

so i want somethin that rattles that i will be happy with as a daily driver. no comps. not tryin to show off.. i just LOVE BASS

i have a guy in mind for the custom box. how much should i be lookin to pay for it, when should i know hes tryin to rip me off? haha

thanks you guys. your 2 cents is really influencing this buy