Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

angry DTF guys are what piss me off.......JK Robie :drinks:

I can just read his stuff and laugh, but I can see where you youngers guys could get angry over the OP and some of the responses.

Hell I've built 2 160+ vehicles....and I still know nothing and will admit it, yet that thread is full of "experts"

Yeah a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile

and you find Kyle's nuts quite often :lol:

Posted

angry DTF guys are what piss me off.......JK Robie :drinks:

I can just read his stuff and laugh, but I can see where you youngers guys could get angry over the OP and some of the responses.

Hell I've built 2 160+ vehicles....and I still know nothing and will admit it, yet that thread is full of "experts"

Yeah a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile

and you find Kyle's nuts quite often :lol:

:orly3:

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6960 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...