Sonic Electronix

ok so i got my mind set on some Fi Bls fully loaded and i was wondering what would be a better plan. 2 15s or 1 18.

price wise id go with 18, cuz less amps, less batt(s), only 30 bucks more then 1 15

but what would be louder? either way the box with have 7-7.5 cuft total. box will be in the trunk of my alero sealed off sub/port forward. gonna be tuned to around 30-32 Hz maybe lower ^^

plans r to upgrade to either 2 15" aa smds or 1 18" aa smd <-- prolly not tell this summer since college starts in around 2 weeks n wont be able to work full time anymore

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ok so i got my mind set on some Fi Bls fully loaded and i was wondering what would be a better plan. 2 15s or 1 18.

price wise id go with 18, cuz less amps, less batt(s), only 30 bucks more then 1 15

but what would be louder? either way the box with have 7-7.5 cuft total. box will be in the trunk of my alero sealed off sub/port forward. gonna be tuned to around 30-32 Hz maybe lower ^^

Two 15s will push more air than one 18 man

2 15's has more cone area.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

get the Bl feed it 1500 rms tune 30 hz or lower and you will fall in love :woot: i have 2 fully loaded BL 18"s and ran 1 tuned at 27 hz it was low and nasty

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

get the Bl feed it 1500 rms tune 30 hz or lower and you will fall in love :woot: i have 2 fully loaded BL 18"s and ran 1 tuned at 27 hz it was low and nasty

what size though? just 1 18? cuz 2 15s will be the tightest squeeze ever since my opening behind my seats is only 33" wide rofl

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

single 18" will do just fine on 1500 rms

kenwood mp3 usb

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive tweets

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

1 18, that way you can put money towards a mids and highs setup to keep up with it.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

kk thnx bro.

what kinda electrical u think will be needed? big 3, new batt under hood and 0g power/grounds good enough? or should i throw a extra batt in the back too just to make sure.

1 18, that way you can put money towards a mids and highs setup to keep up with it.

planning on getting some RF mids n highs. should i just get speakers that fit in my doors/rear deck? or should i make some custom door panels. ive been prcticing with fiberglass lately made my friend a nice deadmau5 head subs box for his 10 in his room :D

Edited by HotRodHam

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

kk thnx bro.

what kinda electrical u think will be needed? big 3, new batt under hood and 0g power/grounds good enough? or should i throw a extra batt in the back too just to make sure.

depends on how big your stock alt, but i would definately do the big 3, then upgrade the front batt to a agm battery.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

kk thnx bro.

i would do big 3 0 gauge and get a 2nd batt that will take 2k or more if u do 1500-2krms

Edited by extremeauto

kenwood mp3 usb

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive tweets

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000