Sonic Electronix

Well got everything hooked up and running for my 4 component set up and then a PB 400.4 im using knu RCA's now i know that the RCA's from the radio arent in the same spot as the spots they are in on the amp. i need to fix that but then i also have a real loud buzzing when i turn my lights on i have HID's but what can be done to get ride of the noise?

Well got everything hooked up and running for my 4 component set up and then a PB 400.4 im using knu RCA's now i know that the RCA's from the radio arent in the same spot as the spots they are in on the amp. i need to fix that but then i also have a real loud buzzing when i turn my lights on i have HID's but what can be done to get ride of the noise?

i have the same problem, it could be a bad ground or rcas are bad

inline noise filter on your power in to the headunit. They can be had on amazon for stupid cheap, ive tried rca noise filters but they have never helped my system

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator