Need A New Power Supply

Corsair cause I've had mine for 4 years and it still runs great.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Question 2: where is a good place to by them online?

ncix.ca is probably going to be the cheapest for you.

I have a very high end gaming desktop (I build them once a year) and I run a corsair AX1200. You won't need something like that, but I can tell you Corsair is a very good brand.

Newegg to canada is rather expensive to ship.. same with TD, but if you find a good deal, it would be worth it.

Would the ax1200 be to much though? I am planning to make a gaming pc out of the one I have.

For pretty much every single graphics card setup out there (with a few exceptions) a 600-watt power supply is enough. If you plan on running very high-end cards or CrossFireX/SLI then 850 will usually handle it. Only time you truly need more is if you've got some absurdly powerful hardware in there (6990's, GTX 590's, overclocking like mad, etc.)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt