flipped my car saturday afternoon avoiding some old fucker that pulled out in front of me. totalled the car. bastard didnt even apologize.

that's when you plow into them

somehow, killing 2 old people with my car for their stupidity wouldve weighed heavier on my mind than me losing my car and all reliable transportation for their stupidity.

flipped my car saturday afternoon avoiding some old fucker that pulled out in front of me. totalled the car. bastard didnt even apologize.

I can't top that. But my transmission just took a shit... And I'm looking at, at least $2500 to have it rebuilt... And there is no way in hell i can save up the money to have it fixed, because I can't get to work to make the money. FML

i know how that feels. im trying to rely on the busses, but even though im makin it to work, im just losing time and money having to be late.

:cray:

the busted windshield pics did make for some slightly entertaining jokes about pipo not being able to hold a candle to my windshield flex.