OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

I was bout to get pissed at some newbie for bumping a thread that was hella old! But I'm glad I was wrong! Nice to see you back buddy! Truck looks real good.

Question, because I don't know shit, what does welding the copper pins on the body do? Do you pull dents out that way or something?

Lmao yup finally updated it. After welding the pins on there, you attached a sliding hammer and pull out the dents. Takes a long time and is a pain in the ass.

I all I have to say is wow. I just read all 42 pages over the last few nights.

Such a beautiful truck and your attention to detail reminds me of myself.

Im getting ready to body work and paint my car so seeing a project as detailed as this gives me some motivation!

Any tips and pointers for me in general? I have the space to setup a temporary paint booth in the garage, is there any specifics for ventilation I should keep in mind?

Again man good work and keep it up! I will be tuned into this one and cant wait to see what else you have in store.

Thanks man! Appreciate the love. We didn't really have any specifics for ventilation. Just two intake fans with filters. Used box fans from Walmart. Out take was just a small fan at the opening of the garage. As far as paint. It's all in the prep work. If you don't prep it right, it won't look good. Get on forums and YouTube to learn more about bodywork, paint and prep

I was bout to get pissed at some newbie for bumping a thread that was hella old! But I'm glad I was wrong! Nice to see you back buddy! Truck looks real good.

Question, because I don't know shit, what does welding the copper pins on the body do? Do you pull dents out that way or something?

Lmao yup finally updated it. After welding the pins on there, you attached a sliding hammer and pull out the dents. Takes a long time and is a pain in the ass.

Glad to see you back. Thanks for clarifying that, I thought that's what it was for, but I've never seen it done before. Nice work, it looks bad ass. Love the new wheels too. I've always had a soft spot for those!!

Archived