1x Modesto, Ca Event Dec. 9th 2007

i am not going to make this event.. NO AMP... and this rain is putting me more behind on my build... but mainly no amp.. i am hoping to get one for my birthday.. since it is dec. 9th... i think it will be more my birthday and christmas..

Yeah we got some equipment for sale. Actually got two sets. Earthquake 10,000 and 2 DBXI-12 for $1000. If someone wanted both sets I'll sell them for $1800. Two 10,000 and Four DBXI-12. or !0,000 Earthquake with Four DBXI-10's. Just an FYI.

Yeah we got some equipment for sale. Actually got two sets. Earthquake 10,000 and 2 DBXI-12 for $1000. If someone wanted both sets I'll sell them for $1800. Two 10,000 and Four DBXI-12. or !0,000 Earthquake with Four DBXI-10's. Just an FYI.

if i could spend 10k on am amp.. i would put it some where else.. :) i am looking for an amp in the 50 -300 range.. USED.. but i need it to be 800 - 1200 watts rms.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

if i could spend 10k on am amp.. i would put it some where else.. :) i am looking for an amp in the 50 -300 range.. USED.. but i need it to be 800 - 1200 watts rms.

10,000 is the model number. Check Out www.earthquakesound.com and let me know if any interest you, we might be able to get you in around your budget.

10,000 is the model number. Check Out www.earthquakesound.com and let me know if any interest you, we might be able to get you in around your budget.

PM sent kimo.. i gave you my number and e-mail.. hit me up...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend