masterbusa2 Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 I was looking at the Power Acoustik PTID-8310NRB 8.3 inch touchscreen, but what I really want is something with a really good Eq, and somethign that can power my door speakers really well, for under 300$ im in a 97 mustang and Idk if it will fit or not but amy suggestions?
ctdv55 Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 I bought my Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD on closeout from sonicelectronix around this time last year. It's got 4 volt preouts and a nice 7 band eq built in. Plus the picture shows well and you can't go wrong with front aux/usb inputs. 2010 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5 Sedan Mechman 320 Amp Alternator XS Power D2400 Alpine CDE-HD149BT Stinger RCA's Ampere Audio 150.4 4 Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro 6.5"s and 2 Super Tweeters Per Door (For now) Few goodies coming soon for the trunk.
Mad_Mike Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 I like kenwood of all decks, so I'm going to recommend the KVT-696, or the KVT-516. They're 7 inch screens with DVD, CD, USB, ipod, all the goodies. Great equalizer n all.
KHRISS Posted January 5, 2012 Report Posted January 5, 2012 pioneer avhp6300bt the best single din right now CURRENT SYSTEM (VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE (HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U (DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF (FRONT DOOR) JBL P693 (REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730 (TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2 (SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON (4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP (1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2 (PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC (BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP (SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI (POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1 (SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE (INTERIOR) DYNAMAT COMING SOON 2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON 2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.