Snap On Tool Box Chrome Edition

I have a like new snap on tool box the chrome edition with out a scratch on it. i am not working on cars anymore and it is toooo nice to just have sitting there when i have other boxes it dose have the added stainless steel top for it also. very like new, i have all paper work with it,,,no i am not selling or trading the tools in it.. :rolleyes: i am looking to sell it for 5k or trade for some big audio gear, looking for a few amps, alternator's, BTL 18's and such kinds of trades.

it would have to be local pick up is the only problem in the alabama area as it is about 900lbs. what kind of offers you got, i can show it anytime and it is the chrome box, not just red. looking to sell or for real trades, this is a great box

link for box

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P6...amp;dir=catalog

link for top

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P6...amp;dir=catalog

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

High Amperage Audio

DC Sound Dealer

Sun down audio dealer

Anything you need hit me up

What more do you need than them!!

i have had a few PM's would i take lower, so just to move it i will take 3000 for it, i am still open for trades

snap on is the shit

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

i have had a few PM's would i take lower, so just to move it i will take 3000 for it, i am still open for trades

snap on is the shit

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived