How to wire two alternators? two differnt alts at different voltage

Quick summarize

2 alts 1 is a stock and the other is a 200a

i wanna run my 200a for my bass and the stock for my voice and all other electronics..

when i turn on the bass both of my batteries lower in voltage(i dont understand why because their suppose to be seperated) but the bass alternator lowers in the 11volts and the front battery only drops a few volts.

Now for the detailed version of my problem

I was wondering how i can wire two alternators to two different systems(unless its possible to wire it to one system but their both different alts ones a stock and ones a 200 amp) I am doing this on a 1992 chevy tbi pickup. I recently installed a second alternator from a van which is a stock alt. I connected both harness wire( the ignition i guess u can say) of both alternators together and ran the 200a alt DIRECTLY to the back battery and the stock to the front battery(FYI both batteries are not connected with each other they are separate). However when i turn the the bass on the back battery(which is the 200a alt) voltages dips down low in voltage(like in the 11s and 10s) and the front battery somehow is affect to and drops but not nearly as bad( around 13 point something) I THOUGHT i ran it separate but i guess somehow they are together any ideas why???

and why does the voltage dip so low on the secound battery on the 200a alt could it be bad ground from the sec battery? or do i need something to make this setup work? help is needed :)

2 12' Fi Bl's

2 AQ2200

1 180 Amp Alternator(yea i know i need more amperage)

3 Optimas

0g wiring/big three

---------------------------

Do you have the 200 amp alt. ran to your battery bank or batteries in back. Are those batteries only connected to the alt. and amp. ARE THEY GROUNDED WELL ? so basically you want to electrical systems. if it is dipping below 12 volts running you have a problem(and thats suppose to be at full tilt) i would check grounds maybe add a ground and check the fuse size. is the alt. good ?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Do you have the 200 amp alt. ran to your battery bank or batteries in back. Are those batteries only connected to the alt. and amp. ARE THEY GROUNDED WELL ? so basically you want to electrical systems. if it is dipping below 12 volts running you have a problem(and thats suppose to be at full tilt) i would check grounds maybe add a ground and check the fuse size. is the alt. good ?

The stock alt is tothe optima in the front .the 200alt is connected to a kinetic which is in the back ...the kinetics ground is the same ground used for the amp i have. If tat matters and the alt works it was my primary before i got the stock from the van and i checked both alts using the optima and they both seem to charge fine. Before iput the other alt , the 200amp alt handled the whole truck solo and the lights flicker and volt drops to a low 12 mid 11s volts and yes ive done the big three

2 12' Fi Bl's

2 AQ2200

3 Optimas

0g wiring/big three

And to clearify more the 200 amp alt is connected directly to the kinetic battery and keep in mind both batteries are not connected together...what do u sugest??

2 12' Fi Bl's

2 AQ2200

3 Optimas

0g wiring/big three