iasca finals idbl, bass boxing march 24 /25 we need cars !

TeamSDLuke

guys we need 15 cars for this to happen , freee memberships for sign up you can either do the 3x event for idbl and bass boxing or the 3x and the world finals portion once we have 20 cars all together money we be refunded , 4 ft trophys awarded and tons of prizes guys lets make this happen

heres the link for the signup

http://store.iasca.com/index.php?app=ecom&ns=catshow&ref=cat_entry&sid=7hjbbda0k20r4k6nknfhbtt5f6m25a41

well look at who qualifiyed for finals its about 15 cars on the west coast plus what ever you canadains are bringing doubt it will happen sorry half of the guys are burb only and wont do bass boxing

we will be lucky to get 25 cars there total

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

well look at who qualifiyed for finals its about 15 cars on the west coast plus what ever you canadains are bringing doubt it will happen sorry half of the guys are burb only and wont do bass boxing

its idbl and bass boxing , idbl is burping ! , there was zero shows so everyone has qualified for iasca finals , all anyone has to do sign up

thats a very bad attitude to have , your forgetting the surrounding states who didnt have a chance to get the pts for finals , the competitors in az , nv , nm , or , id , wa , all had basiclly zero shows so with the chance to come and attend finals , there will be enough competitors , all we need is around 15 cars theres already 5 to 7 already signed up , so basically 13 cars is all we need

why are you so against iasca ?

thats a very bad attitude to have , your forgetting the surrounding states who didnt have a chance to get the pts for finals , the competitors in az , nv , nm , or , id , wa , all had basiclly zero shows so with the chance to come and attend finals , there will be enough competitors , all we need is around 15 cars theres already 5 to 7 already signed up , so basically 13 cars is all we need

im not against any form of comp but for people to attend DB DRAG finals there will be 25 cars at the max.. and if people from az, nv, nm, or, id just for iasca i would be surprized im talking from db dragers stand point if others make it for iasca from other states over drag great! but from the people who are for sure qualifyed for db drag finals there wont be enuff is what i am saying

this is a db drag finals with iasca added is the way im looking at it i dunno how big the following iasca has in other states around here but there is almost no following for the people who will be at db drag finals FOR SURE with the points for drag

im also qualified for db drag finals and will be there for that also , but at the same time it wouldnt hurt making this show as big as posible honestly how many people are going to be there for drag id be surprised if theres 20 qualified in drag and bass race combined , the problem is no one wants to spend the money to enter

im not against any form of comp but for people to attend DB DRAG finals there will be 25 cars at the max.. and if people from az, nv, nm, or, id just for iasca i would be surprized im talking from db dragers stand point if others make it for iasca from other states over drag great! but from the people who are for sure qualifyed for db drag finals there wont be enuff is what i am saying

this is a db drag finals with iasca added is the way im looking at it i dunno how big the following iasca has in other states around here but there is almost no following for the people who will be at db drag finals FOR SURE with the points for drag

im also qualified for db drag finals and will be there for that also , but at the same time it wouldnt hurt making this show as big as posible honestly how many people are going to be there for drag id be surprised if theres 20 qualified in drag and bass race combined , the problem is no one wants to spend the money to enter

exactly what i was saying i did not take into account people coming for just iasca it would be very cool if it happens

Archived