well guys this build is gonna be a long and slow build

anyway my name is thomas and im from hawaii. im 17 and still in high school so thats mainly the reason why this build is gonna be slow. i know that shouldnt be an excuse, but hey how much can i make with a minimum wage job

right now my build consists of:

Kenwood KDC-995

1 12' DC Level 4

1 DC 1.2k

Massive Audio RK6 Components (Front Stage)

Massive Audio VX6 Coaxials (rear Stage)

Massive Audio NX2 (Mids and Highs amp)

Like i said its gonna be a slow build. All of this is from a period of one year.

Last but not least i hit a 141.0 with the windows down, i hit a 136.1 with the windows up but didnt get a picture of it

subdb.jpg

i didnt install everything, i had my local shop do most of the installing because i dont trust myself because i know i might break something and i wont be able to pay for it.

i appreciate any compliments or help on anything i shouldve done different. :drinks:

what are your plans on the box? are you going blow through or building the box behind the seat?

honestly i know i cant afford to do a blow through, so i just went with an aeroport box tuned to 34 hz. i know the box is small, its because my mom doesnt want my little brother riding in the back.

hmmm i thought you was taking your time, looks like you ar all done and even have the TL numbers

i did a blow through for my 94 silverado and need to make the port bigger now since i want more subs.

hmmm i thought you was taking your time, looks like you ar all done and even have the TL numbers

i did a blow through for my 94 silverado and need to make the port bigger now since i want more subs.

i kinda am done, but i still wanna add more like a H/O Alt, bigger/more subs, more amp power and maybe more speakers. getting all of this took me a year to get, i just deccided to make a build log now. so getting the rest of this stuff will probably take me another year or year and a half.

Archived