Sundown Audio

RF Punch 250m amp

sgaboi1

Hello

I'm looking at a great deal on some p2's and a Punch 250m amp. I see that its rated at

•125 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms

•250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

But...since its an older RF amp I was wandering if any of you have personal experience with higher (power RMS)

Thanks

Turn it up!!!!

You can subscribe to me on youtube @sgaboi1, I will eventually start to post vids/pics of my system updates.

I am also an artist if you like music.

2005 Ford Taurus Bone stock eveything.

Audio Items:

4 6" Eminence Alphas

2 4x7" Pioneer mids

2 6x9 Jensen 3way mids

1 6.5 Audiobahn component

2-12" Soundstream Picasso's (about to be traded)

Audiopipe AP1004 1000Watt 4 Channel

Even though I don't currently have a system. I still ride with my fingers on the vol. knob.

BASSJUNIE!!!

Hello

I'm looking at a great deal on some p2's and a Punch 250m amp. I see that its rated at

But...since its an older RF amp I was wandering if any of you have personal experience with higher (power RMS)

Thanks

Turn it up!!!!

The older Punch amps (Or any older model hq amp) will do over the rated RMS but not by too much and you don't want to crank it to the max because youre just going to destroy the amp. If the deal is that good then get it and just get a new amp for the subs and use the punch for a different application.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Hello

Thanks

Turn it up!!!!

The older Punch amps (Or any older model hq amp) will do over the rated RMS but not by too much and you don't want to crank it to the max because youre just going to destroy the amp. If the deal is that good then get it and just get a new amp for the subs and use the punch for a different application.

Yea I was just wondering if this was one of the amps that would do say 500Rms.. The deal is with 3 p2 8"'s. These will be my (Mids) if I get them. I know Meade is using 2 of these 8"'s in his doors.

Thanks

Any more chimes?

You can subscribe to me on youtube @sgaboi1, I will eventually start to post vids/pics of my system updates.

Audio Items:

4 6" Eminence Alphas

2 4x7" Pioneer mids

2 6x9 Jensen 3way mids

Even though I don't currently have a system. I still ride with my fingers on the vol. knob.

BASSJUNIE!!!

Hello

Thanks

Turn it up!!!!

Yea I was just wondering if this was one of the amps that would do say 500Rms.. The deal is with 3 p2 8"'s. These will be my (Mids) if I get them. I know Meade is using 2 of these 8"'s in his doors.

Thanks

Any more chimes?

Audio Items:

4 6" Eminence Alphas

2 4x7" Pioneer mids

2 6x9 Jensen 3way mids

BASSJUNIE!!!

Archived