lagexe Posted January 4, 2012 Author Report Posted January 4, 2012 (edited) you are correct Holy crap, I think I'm getting this stuff. Thanks everyone. ----------- I asked once but it may have been buried, in the most recent pic I posted what cap should be grounded; the top of bottom? Thanks again, I can not say it enough! Sorry for all the questions! Team Bassick You answered my question and I missed it. Sorry. Though are making me wonder if I should ground both caps or not? I do have all amps grounded, but I don't know if that counters not having both caps grounded. Edited January 4, 2012 by lagexe Quote
ALPINE408 Posted January 4, 2012 Report Posted January 4, 2012 you can ground just the one cap as long as there is a jumper ground connecting both caps like your pic Quote Have you ever had your woofers blown?
lagexe Posted January 4, 2012 Author Report Posted January 4, 2012 you can ground just the one cap as long as there is a jumper ground connecting both caps like your pic That is all my questions (for now). Thank you^100th! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.