Sonic Electronix

well i just ordered an aq sdc 2.5 and im not sure what amp to run on it i just sold my hifonics brz1200d and i was wonderin what amp to use temoparily on like 160 buget i was thinking of using a ap 1500d but im not sure if there is a better amp for that price range i should get instead help?

Had both the ap and hifonics. Get the audiopipe at about 145 it cant be beat. Will sound the same as the hifonics 1200 with only a slight more power with the ap but nothing that will be that noticeable at all. Have mines running for 2 years now never gets hot.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

Had both the ap and hifonics. Get the audiopipe at about 145 it cant be beat. Will sound the same as the hifonics 1200 with only a slight more power with the ap but nothing that will be that noticeable at all. Have mines running for 2 years now never gets hot.

alright thanks and where did you find it for 145 ive been looking but ive only seen it for 160.

Go to ebay there are some good trusted sellers there like vminnovations.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

bigsix is selling his Hifonics Brutus BRZ 1700.1d for 150 shipped.

he treated it very well.

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

bigsix is selling his Hifonics Brutus BRZ 1700.1d for 150 shipped.

he treated it very well.

im kind of leanin away from hifonics right now i herd they dont give the best signal and cause some distortion im not sure though i only had my amp a week before i sold it so didnt even get to use.

im kind of leanin away from hifonics right now i herd they dont give the best signal and cause some distortion im not sure though i only had my amp a week before i sold it so didnt even get to use.

a hifonics amp has the same potential to distort at some point as that audiopipe, or hell even a rockford amp. most amps will distort/clip at SOME point.

You will be fine with the hifonics amp. I would much rather run the hifonics brutus amp ,which definitely does rated power, over the audiopipe.

I'd buy it if i had a use for it.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

a hifonics amp has the same potential to distort at some point as that audiopipe, or hell even a rockford amp. most amps will distort/clip at SOME point.

You will be fine with the hifonics amp. I would much rather run the hifonics brutus amp ,which definitely does rated power, over the audiopipe.

I'd buy it if i had a use for it.

alright i wasnt sure on that it was just what i herd, so a brutus would be my best bet for now?