Jump to content

2.5" tweeter?


evermaxx

Recommended Posts

Posted

Guess one of my tweeters is blown, or just acting up. Need replacing, but I wanna keep stock location..

Any good ones? Looking for a pair of em.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

For what? I'm looking for opinions lol. Sorry if it looked like I wanted to buy them from someone.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Posted

hes just asking which tweeters would be good to have, not if someone is willing to sell theirs. he cant even move his thread anyway, you need a mod to do that

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...