Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm considering keeping the stock radio on my 2010 Camry and adding a sound processer. When adding these oem integration type sound processers, are they worth the money or should I get an aftermarket head unit?

Edited by TOONLOVESCHERYL
Posted

Do you have the base stereo or premium sound now?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

There's not going to be much in terms of "integration" with the Bose systems. It's basically a rip-it-all-out-and-replace-it kinda deal.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

Well maxim, first off your wrong..

Sencondly, camry's dont use bose as the premium amp.

You dont need any processor for that base radio.

Just get a nice hi-low adapter

Arc audio sri

Or audio control lc6i

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

My local car audio shop was trying to sell me on the jl audio clean sweep and Rockford fosgate 360. I was told no aftermarket deck could touch what those could do, but he lost me when he mentioned the prices of them without installation lol. I'll check on that audio control and arc audio ray mentioned.

Posted

If your asking about the lc6i, then no, you can't make adjustments to it. The only thing it has is level controls for each channel. Kinda like the gain knob on an amp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...