pioneer 4100

You have to move one of the pins to do it without a relay but I cant remember which one, if you go to avic411.com you will find the way to do it.

As far as Pioneer over Kenwood I have to disagree, my current Kenwood KVT514 blows the shit out of my old Piuoneer AVIC D3.....in both SQ and features.....but that just my opinion.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Still can't get the relay to work, tried wiring it both ways in this thread and no ok button for me to push shows up at all. gonna try a simple toggle switch tommorro and see if that does it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I'm not gonna use a toggle switch and can't get my relay to work so I ordered one that says it fixes the video problem, basically a pre wired relay i just have to hook up a ground the parking brake wire and remote. Also ordered a ground loop isolator and I forgot what its called though but I did some Google looking and found the equivalent to a power cleaner and noise reduced, it goes inline of the rcas from the deck to the eq and said its main purpose is to remove alternator noise and any hum noise. So I hope these things work and get the deck fixed cause I really like it, I think its clean as hell and will look great when kasey (thehoe92) helps me fiberglass my iPad into the dash. Question, I have to jailbreak it so it shows video on the iPad and on the pioneer hu. Thanks for the help guys

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: