Sonic Electronix

Hey all new to the competition realm but always been a hudge bass head.. i have a 04 chevy colorado with 2 american bass xfl 15's in a 10^3 ft box with a 12x6x14 port.. ive got an AB110.1 pushing them with 3 redtop's and a xstatic batt cap.. on term lab at iasca hitting 144.6.. im being told that that is pretty good for what i have i was just wondering if anyone had anytips on what i could do with my set up i really want to go to 4 hd 15's with at least 2 500.1's but not sure i think i could get more out of what i have just wondering if this is a reasonable db lvl for what i have? any tips would be helpful thanx

Hey all new to the competition realm but always been a hudge bass head.. i have a 04 chevy colorado with 2 american bass xfl 15's in a 10^3 ft box with a 12x6x14 port.. ive got an AB110.1 pushing them with 3 redtop's and a xstatic batt cap.. on term lab at iasca hitting 144.6.. im being told that that is pretty good for what i have i was just wondering if anyone had anytips on what i could do with my set up i really want to go to 4 hd 15's with at least 2 500.1's but not sure i think i could get more out of what i have just wondering if this is a reasonable db lvl for what i have? any tips would be helpful thanx

need more info. box and port position, box and port size all that. also what about a wall or blow through ? hows your electrical other than the batterys. Big 3 raises your db's . are your gains set good ? bigger wire ? sound deadened ? all these can help with scores. I don't compete so hopefully someone who does can chime in .

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

box is setting up even with the back glass subs firing up towards roof and port firing foward between the seats in between the 2 subs. i have the big 3, dynamat in the roof 1/0 ga wire all the way back to amps all grounds are also 1/0ga. stock 125amp alternator. box is 47x22x20 on a amp rack which raises the box roughly 12". as far as my gains im honestly not 100% sure think its cranked up then taken back a notch....

try either subs up port ^ port on the drivers side.. some have had success with subs up and port to the side on the passengers side.. ive seen both and both seem to yield good numbers..best way to get the best numbers is to test, test, test, and test some more

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived