Box for 4 15 SSD

Would. 9.6 cubes be to small? Tuned to 32 hertz. It is about 2.4 per sub but I was thinking on giving it around 12-1500 watts.

Yes that is to small u would be choking the subs. The best thing to do is 12-14cuft after displacements. Do you have that space? Whats your vehicle? 12-1500 is ok but I wouldn't recommend it. The SSD takes 1000wrms and 2-500 more watts wouldn't make a difference in sound. U would have to put at least another 1000 watts on each sub to see a db increase. But I wouldn't put that kinda stress on a SSD (If u dont know what ur doing). 1000wrms for each sub will be plenty doe. U would be impressed (Especially if this is ur 1st time with 18's & Fi Audio) but other than that what is your goal? what amp or amps do you have in mind? do you have the power (Alts, batts, wires,etc.)? Whats your budget? Do you want a SPL (Daily) or a SQ setup? Get back with me!

"Hope This Helps"

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

Just more of a demo thing. It is a 4th order. I was originally doing 6 12's but 4 15's is more cone area. Btw it's a wall. My Goal is to be loudest in my town (which won't be hard) and do like a 140. I don't care about numbers just the lows. I am getting a 265 alt with I think two crescendo 3.5k or some skar 1500's depends on what subs I get. 2 3100's

Just more of a demo thing. It is a 4th order. I was originally doing 6 12's but 4 15's is more cone area. Btw it's a wall. My Goal is to be loudest in my town (which won't be hard) and do like a 140. I don't care about numbers just the lows. I am getting a 265 alt with I think two crescendo 3.5k or some skar 1500's depends on what subs I get. 2 3100's

When you say demo u mean like (burps) Or daily playing them no more than 5 minutes to show off? If ur answer is the 2nd choice and your going with a 4th order it will be loud with the SSD's. And if you plan on not playing them for more than 10min (Demos only) you can double the power (Make sure its clean & unclipped) and if electrical & install is right, U could "Possibly" see early 150's. Mainly late 140's. And with those amps your going wanna get a couple mo batts & another alt. Dnt 4get to do "Big III" on vehicle, and use 0 guage. What is this going in? And if your going with Fi what are your options for the subs?

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

It will be daily. My bad for the misunderstanding. Demo for friends. I am looking at either the dc lvl 3 with lvl 4 coils15, skar vvx 15, sundown sa-15, or fi SSD 15. 4 of each of which one I want. Under the hood getting a 2700. I can't get another alt. I have talked to dc, singer, and mechman. The biggest is a 265.

It will be daily. My bad for the misunderstanding. Demo for friends. I am looking at either the dc lvl 3 with lvl 4 coils15, skar vvx 15, sundown sa-15, or fi SSD 15. 4 of each of which one I want. Under the hood getting a 2700. I can't get another alt. I have talked to dc, singer, and mechman. The biggest is a 265.

Ok I looked up the lvl 3 and the skar vvx. They look like good subs. The price range on them is similar to the SSD and the SSD takes more power. Im not stuck on Fi. I like DC and other brands 2. But out of those three subs I'd say you would be happier wit da SSD overall. If you get them stick to 1krms (Unless you kno wat ur doing)You should be good with your electrical.