Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just wanted to share my experience with this and see if anyone else has ever took one (or more).

So today I took my first CLEP test - Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. Long story short had I been a more avid reader in the past I'm sure I would've sped right through this test. It's basically those same questions from state issued tests such as In lines 12 - 15, the writers most likely means... and gives you a bunch of options. It's basically 78 questions of just that. Now CLEP stands for College Level Examination Program and for military like myself, it's free to take and upwards of $50 for civilians (as far as I know). It's a program meant to grant college semester hours for classes without actually taking the respective class.

Has anyone here on the forums had any experiences with a CLEP? And if so, how was it?

If anyone is interested I have some good sites I can direct you to.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...