Need Battery Help/opinions Asap

but then i gotta buy some wire, and i dont have that either... lol, i think i might as well just go with getting a new battery...

but i do think there is still a warrenty on the one that is in there right now, can i just take that back to walmart, and tell then it doesnt work?

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Well if you have 4 gauge wire right now from your front battery then ide think that you could just ground the rear battery to the from and use the wire from the front positive and just hook them together if im missing something anyone tell me and ide take the battery back and show them they should replace it

i dont understand, ok, i have 2 runs of 4awg off the pos. up front, 1 going to each amp. so if i get a battery for in back, i need to put both runs to the positive, and ground it to the frame? and then have 2 runs of positive going to the amps (1 on each)

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

The way that i did it in my buddies blazer was he had 2 runs of 4 gauge from the front bat going to the amps he had he had 2 amps one run for each amp we hooked both runs of 4 gauge to the second battery positive then we grounded the back battery onto the frame in the rear we then took 2 more runs from the back battery and hook up his amps so total there are 4 anl fuses one in each power wire from the front to the back and one in each wire from the back battery to the amp