Need Battery Help/opinions Asap

Ok, well the past 2 days when i left work, i went to start my car, and it started kinda slow (slower that usual) and everything on my HU was reset back to the defaults and i was like WTF! Its starting to get real cold here in wisconsin but i dont know if that has anything to do with it, but im not sure.

So what i am asking is, should i look into getting a new battery and if so what kind?, or would just getting another battery and putting it in back do the trick? And i really dont have much money to spend so that does limit my options. and i need to do the big 3 one of these days too, but its too cold for that right now... (dont have a garage to work in that much) so that will come this spring (plus it will give me time to save a few bucks)

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

adding a new battery wouldnt hurt, but just be careful because you dont want too much strain on your alternator or you'll have bigger problems :(

lol been there done that... it sucks. but i was just wondering what kinda bat. should get for up front if i do upgrade. i wanna try to say up for a new vehicle and dont really wanna put more than what i have to into this one,,,

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

I personally would look for a Kientik battery on Ebay get the biggest one that will fit in your battery spot also keep the battery you have right now and then put it in your new ride and throw the old battery back in your car when you sell it the Kinetik will be good for a cold Wisconsin winter my friend had the same issue in his Blazer extreme