Second Skin Audio

2 different brand subwoofers in same enclosure

faderbass

Talk to Techforce if you are really thinking about doing this. He is the only guy i know of who has done 2 different types of subs in their own enclosures and tuned to diffreent frequencies in the same car. I came to him with a design that i have yet to test yet but he said he didnt see any issues with it but its all about testing. If you want to see the design its in the subwoofer/enclosure section just look for it. U can use it for your design the dimensions will be different though.

You have to be pretty good to design and build this box right, so if you think you want to try it out be my guest and let me know how it comes out. :)

if your going to run 2 different ohm loads (VERY MUCH NOT RECOMMENDED) they you will probably need 2 different amps.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

This is what it turned out like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WKNXRMSxOA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

hey whatever works for you man. your gonna get some stupid dumb looks when you show people.

Its your money, use it how you want. haha

if ur happy then cool.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

This is what it turned out like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WKNXRMSxOA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Now thats how you make do with what you have. Now where would you be if you just dropped the whole idea because a few said it might not work.

There are many good reasons why people said he shouldnt but as was said... If he is happy O well

Archived