Anybody had this problem?

EVL-100

Brought two sets of soundstream rf-60c componenets, hooked them up played them for a little while running off a rockford 600-2, after a few minutes noticed a tweeter was out, triple checked my wiring no problems there, disconnected it from the cross over and tried it straight from the amp still no go, had a friend whose an electrician bring some tools over check the ohms fine, used a continuity tester checked out fine too, so why the hell will it still not play any music any ideas?

does the mid work

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Brought two sets of soundstream rf-60c componenets, hooked them up played them for a little while running off a rockford 600-2, after a few minutes noticed a tweeter was out, triple checked my wiring no problems there, disconnected it from the cross over and tried it straight from the amp still no go, had a friend whose an electrician bring some tools over check the ohms fine, used a continuity tester checked out fine too, so why the hell will it still not play any music any ideas?

Blown. It's dead.

I've had some tweets just quit totally when blown. But your saying it was dead right out of the box? That sucks big time, yet not unheard of. Have you checked it on a channel by it's self without the crossover at low power to see if it's the crossover that's bad? God I can't spell sometimes.

Yeah tried it straight off the amp no good, tried another tweeter in that crossover to see if it was the crossover but that tweet worked, so then checked the ohms and its just under 3, but yeah straight out the box the damn thing just wont work.

Archived