Fuse Between Runs Question

I may be getting a refurbed T4K from High Dessert and (2) refurbed T3002 from High Dessert as well. You know the T4k needs a 500amp fuse and each T3002 takes a 80amp fuse, which gives me a grand total of 660amps worth of fuses needed in my runs between my front battery and my rear batteries. Now as you guys know they dont make odd numbered fuses so Im kind of confused on how Im going to match up 660amps in my runs. The only thing I can think of is the (2) T3002s are 1ohm amps as well but I would only be running them in 4ohm so the 2 smaller amps will be nowehere near 80amps each when being played. So My question is would 2-300amp fuses (600amps.....) do considering the only amp that will be wide open in 1ohm is the T4k and the other smaller T3002s in 4ohm. I was reading that the avg rms on the T3002 @4ohm is around 220rms x 2. So Im thinking that a 80amp fuses wouldnt be necessary for just 500watts. What do u guys think? note: I would still do a 80amp fuse on the smaller amp from the rear batteries to the amp as suggested from RF but just a smaller fuse between my front to rear runs

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

im gonna be running 2 runs plus 3 yellow tops in the back so how many fuses you think i need not to steal a thread

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Na Im not talking about the fuses between the trunk batteries and my amps. Im talking about the fuses in my run between the front battery and rear batteries. Basically what Im asking is do the fuses in my front to rear runs have to match the fuses between my batteries and amps? It would be 660 amps worth of fuses between my rear batteries and amps. 660 is a odd number to match when ur talking about front to rear runs. So could I get away with 2 runs of 0/2 awg and 2-300amp fuses...or 3-runs of 1/0 guage with 3-250amp fuses?.....these questions are for my run from the front battery to the trunk.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

do 2 or 3 runs of 1/0 with a 300A fuse on each. completly disregard the ratings on the amps. Just in between batteries, fuse the WIRE accordingly. I.E. 1/0 gauge requires 300A or less so use the 300's

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

i dont have any experience for adding batteries

but from reading what these guys wrote

and what others have posted this is what i got out of it...

if im wrong someone fix it please so i can learn too. thanks

diagramofaddingadditionalbatteries.jpg

Edited by t-rob

www.myspace.com/trob10

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x792

Rockford Fosgate Punch 5x7"

DC Audio level 3 12"

DC Audio 1000.1

Stinger wiring

DCSig.jpg