Help and advice

I've been working on getting everything for my new system and now I'm not really sure about my charging system.With my current system which is running at 1255 watts clamped.With all lights on including the interior valance lights and the front and rear ac fans on full I'm at 13.2-13.7 volts at the amps in a 97 ford e150.With the volume at the max range before clipping point and dose not dim the lights.With the new set up will have 2 DD CM1s and 2 4 channel amps which I'm not sure which brand yet stuck on three diff ones.Total system rms power should be 2800 watts.The van has a 130amp alt and no big three yet will be done during the rewire, and a new Wally world batt.Was going to just add a second batt but I read in here not to mix brands and types.Plus I'm getting closer to my budget which means I have roughly 260-280 for alt or battery.If anyone can help with ideas or what could possibly be a better way or suggestions will be appreciated and welcomed.Thank you for any help.

I forgot that the DD's will be running at 1 ohms each and the 4 channels will be 4 ohms each.This system will be a daily driver so it will not see it's full potential everyday.Just when people want to hear it.Hope this helps a little more.

Archived