Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

OP you could look into Pyle bullets for your A-pillars if you really need more tweeter. I run 2 per side and they scream, but sound good also. I think you can find them in black as many companies make the same tweeter...

Posted

Yeah I have the crescendo tweets in my door already. I may or may not do it. Depends on how much more mids and highs I need after the box is done

mids/highs in your sig should easily keep up with 2 15's...

yeah i wont be adding anything until i put the 1600.2 on them and see how loud they are.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Posted

Yeah I have the crescendo tweets in my door already. I may or may not do it. Depends on how much more mids and highs I need after the box is done

mids/highs in your sig should easily keep up with 2 15's...

yeah i wont be adding anything until i put the 1600.2 on them and see how loud they are.

I have a couple 1600.2's sitting in my garage, sexy amps...

Posted

Yeah I have the crescendo tweets in my door already. I may or may not do it. Depends on how much more mids and highs I need after the box is done

mids/highs in your sig should easily keep up with 2 15's...

yeah i wont be adding anything until i put the 1600.2 on them and see how loud they are.

I have a couple 1600.2's sitting in my garage, sexy amps...

same case as the 3500 right?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1822 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...