mlstrass Posted January 16, 2012 Report Posted January 16, 2012 OP you could look into Pyle bullets for your A-pillars if you really need more tweeter. I run 2 per side and they scream, but sound good also. I think you can find them in black as many companies make the same tweeter... Quote
D-train-13k Posted January 17, 2012 Author Report Posted January 17, 2012 Yeah I have the crescendo tweets in my door already. I may or may not do it. Depends on how much more mids and highs I need after the box is done mids/highs in your sig should easily keep up with 2 15's... yeah i wont be adding anything until i put the 1600.2 on them and see how loud they are. Quote The IrishmanCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters 2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000 4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/
mlstrass Posted January 17, 2012 Report Posted January 17, 2012 Yeah I have the crescendo tweets in my door already. I may or may not do it. Depends on how much more mids and highs I need after the box is done mids/highs in your sig should easily keep up with 2 15's... yeah i wont be adding anything until i put the 1600.2 on them and see how loud they are. I have a couple 1600.2's sitting in my garage, sexy amps... Quote
D-train-13k Posted January 17, 2012 Author Report Posted January 17, 2012 Yeah I have the crescendo tweets in my door already. I may or may not do it. Depends on how much more mids and highs I need after the box is done mids/highs in your sig should easily keep up with 2 15's... yeah i wont be adding anything until i put the 1600.2 on them and see how loud they are. I have a couple 1600.2's sitting in my garage, sexy amps... same case as the 3500 right? Quote The IrishmanCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters 2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000 4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.