Sonic Electronix

I have looked at 100 different kinds of 1/0. Cheap, overly expensive ect. What's the cheapest priced/acceptable quality 1/0. I got a new Kinetik to buy as well so I wanna keep the price down if possible, but I don't want shit either. I need probably 15ft ground and 20ft power for run to back and big 3. I think Knukonceptz was about $160 with rings.

Thanks. :drinks:

There is a pretty good wire comparison here

Just read the whole thing! Thanks for posting!

Trystar. Coppercableman on ebay. Best stuff for the money.

Dear Buyer,

We sell all of our cable at a "by the foot" price. #1/0 Cable is $2.69/ft and we have no minimum to purchase. The cable comes in Red, Black, DK. Blue, Lt. Blue, Yellow, Dk. Green and Lt. Green and we will custom print on your cable free of charge.

50ft is required for free shipping, please feel free to contact me direct @ 507-331-4363 if you would like a quote or you can always send me an email and I can send you a Paypal request.

Thanks for the opportunity to quote!

Jeff

- coppercableman

Dear coppercableman,

Awesome! Is the wire CCA or OFC?

Our cables are made from 99.999% pure copper conductor, Class K Strand (extremely flexible), the copper itself is electrolytic copper. We would fall under the category of OFC copper, but our cable is actually a much higher grade than the two that you mentioned.

Regards,

Jeff Naumann 507-331-4363

- coppercableman

Edited by 2007TBSS