Second Skin Audio

wiring and ohms

Ok, so I think you guys have settled the fact that its not a true 5K. So what would be a good one to get under say, $800 if possible?

new not many crescendo is around $899 and its rated at 5600 rms not max, so it gets loud

okay running a bigger fuse than the one recommend it is unsafe, i dont know how yours have the 200a fuse when it should be a 175a

Ok I really dont know where you got 175, it came with a 200 and I get that it is not enough for 5K.

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.

Ok, so I think you guys have settled the fact that its not a true 5K. So what would be a good one to get under say, $800 if possible?

I can list thousands. How much rms power u lookin 4? If 5k is what ur lookin 4 BEST amp around that price is Cresendo BC5500d. Its 900 though.

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Ahh, I luv the Forum & the Forum luvs me!!(STL)

new not many crescendo is around $899 and its rated at 5600 rms not max, so it gets loud

Basically just a new system because the subs are not rated properly either and will not handle true 5000 watts haha,

I can list thousands. How much rms power u lookin 4? If 5k is what ur lookin 4 BEST amp around that price is Cresendo BC5500d. Its 900 though.

Close enough, I just could never spend 1500+ on an amp. Thanks though

Hell yea and thats at 13.8v. 6kish at 14.4v. Cresendo FTMFW!

I don't got that bad of a mouth, do I? Fuck Shit Ass Bitch Cunt, Shooby-de-doo-wop.Skibbedy-be-bop,a-Christopher Reeves!

THE FUNNIEST U WILL EVER HEAR!!: Bak in 2010 my old neighbor gave me a demo of his 2 cvr's. It wasn't LOUD and I told him that. Guess what comes out his mouth? "Idk bro its usually louder, I guess it still has an ATTITUDE, It tends to get mad @ me every now & then when I turn it up too much!" :rofl::rofl: What the fuck! I was like.. " R u serious u CRAZY DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"

Just looked that one up, looks nice. Do you own one?

Close enough, I just could never spend 1500+ on an amp. Thanks though

No prob. Check out their site or just PM "OldsBoomer" he's a dealer. N no not yet. Prolly in acouple weeks! Getting close 2 that amount! :yahoo:

Edited by STL

No prob. Check out their site or just PM "OldsBoomer" he's a dealer. N no not yet. Prolly in acouple weeks! Getting close 2 that amount! :yahoo:

I hear you on the money side haha, still have to eat and pay bills.