Fronts options

MIKE-2U

You have options....you could buy some passive xovers like the one pictured above. Check eBay for an MR series xover by Aura, its a decent unit thats very affordable. You could run the mids high passed at like 80hz off ur amp and run some bass blockers on ur tweets. You could also run an electric xover and dial it in to what sounds good to you. The first one is probably gonna be the easiest but if the xover points arent high enough it wont sound good. The second is gonna be the most affordable but bass blockers are kind of a low budget way to do it. The electronic xover would probably be the best way to do it but also the most expensive.

So if i buy those xovers and have the amp wires go to this then too the tweeter and mid that is active?

and can i just use a 3 channel amp , one for each side ? and what do my settings on the amp havre to be ? i would assume nothing except gain because the xover is filtering all of it , right?

No, those are passive xovers. Active is when the signal gets filtered before coming out of the amp. Any filtering that gets done after the amp is passive. What amp do you have? You can use a 3ch amp with those xovers, one channel from the amp to the xover then the mid and tweet connected to the xover. Same for the other xover.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I want to have the hu---> AMP-----> xover---> then to the tweeter and driver. thats passive. what would i set the amp to0?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

****ALRIGHT. I will be having rcas from headunit to the amp. then the amp speaker outputs to the xover. Auras. then that will have wires to the driver and tweeter. off a 4 channel amp(only using the fron 2 channels for the left and right. Channel 3 & 4 are for rear. this is passive as i am told.. If anyone wants to help me or correct me or advice PM me. No use blowing this thread up.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

I want to have the hu---> AMP-----> xover---> then to the tweeter and driver. thats passive. what would i set the amp to0?

There's probably a switch on your amp for full range, low pass, high pass....set it to full range then set your gain, done.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

There's probably a switch on your amp for full range, low pass, high pass....set it to full range then set your gain, done.

ok thankyou. I just want to do an easy setup first. later on i will expand.