Second Skin Audio

4th orderzzz (box 6 done & possible free slot)

412 CVX

i'll get started on yours in a sec.

Thanks man I like it any way the subs can be inverted for better cooling? What was the port area

i doubt you'd be able to mount the subs inverted. there's not much space between the back two woofers. if you can, give it a shot, but just fill the space that the woofers would have occupied (try to keep the sealed section the same volume). there was plenty of port in this one. i think it was somewhere around 16 or 17 sq inches per cubic foot.

How about 4 AQ SDC2.5 10"S

Maximum dimensions would be 13.5h x 39w x 26l

And would it be possible to use the 6x9 slots in the rear deck has the port(s)? seems like it would be rough

from what i hear, AQ subs don't work well in 4th orders. i'd start a thread and ask the forum about that... 4 10's would be snug in a trunk, and porting it through the 6x9 holes would be more trouble than it's worth. if you cut out a hole for the port through the deck, that might work.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

49 wide

19 tall

50 length, but if necessary can be longer

will be for 4 15" level 4

would like to be 2:1 ratio

on tuning, im not sure, but would want something that murders lows

will be on a blowthrough

how much longer can you go? from the looks of it, i'm not gonna be able to get a 2:1 ratio without more depth.

mm, how much longer is needed,

Archived