Viper 3303...What Add ons are worth it?

• 2 weeks later...

field disturbance sensor, tilt sensor, and glass break sensor, those cover motion sensor, glass shattering, and even car being jacked up.

motion sensor can be trigger if you set it up for say when people put there hands in your truck bed or in your window, or even come to close to your car. the brain of the alarm itself has a built in dual stage shock sensor, well it should if its anything like the 5902 alarm wise. all good investments in a secure car.

can also add the voice module which sounds out messages which might suprise and scare off some asshole would-be thief more than a siren would.

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

i think the 3303V is better 2-Way 24-Channel Paging Responder Car Alarm with Keyless Entry Includes one 5-button LCD 2-way SuperCode remote and one 5-button 1-way SuperCode remote SuperCode Technology provides up to 2000 foot range Priority icon map with 20% larger display Priority user interface Confirms commands on LCD screen Tone and vibrate alert modes D2D port for plug-in Xpresskit vehicle interface On-Board door lock relays Parking light flash Failsafe starter kill Control center with integrated valet switch and bright blue status LED Flex relays and light flash Revenger six-tone soft-chirp siren Rechargeable battery Comfort closure 5 Auxiliary channels Horn honk feature Stinger doubleguard shock sensor

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

Dual Zone Shock SensorThis shock sensor utilizes warning chirps for minor disturbances and will trip the alarm if it detects more serious impacts or disruptions. Most dual zone shock sensors have adjustable sensitivity to reduce false alarms or warnings. These sensors let would-be thieves know that your vehicle is equipped with an advanced alarm system and to keep away.

Edited by KHRISS

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

the 5902 comes iwth all of that.. as for door lock interface... it has door lock and arm disarm outputs... but who needs that when my ads bypass does it for me.. and speaking as someone who gets paid to install em vipers dont like data connections, hardwiring is the best most reliable way to do it. 5902 remote is a color lc3 supercode remote which vibrates and displays alert messages along with event history of past triggers. starter kill is not something to brag about, but 5902 does it internally purple wire to connector side green wire to car side, if your battery ever goes dead your shit out of luck for getting it started.. all remote starts come with park light flash..

literally you just posted the manufacturers description of the product... the only difference is the 5902 has 4 aux outputs instead of 5 ... but its also a remote start so win some lose some. dual shock sensor is built into the brain of 5902 and its sensitivity can be adjusted.

Edited by nickers

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

3303 is the same as the 5901 and 5902 just no remote start, and thats not a huge deal to me being that my car is key-less push start. i got the glass break and battery backup already...as for the field disterbance those are very easy ways to knock down the alarm system totally so i deff dont like those. the tilt sensor is gonna be a future add on casue my car is all stock to the naked eye...until u get inside.

Thanks for the input tho :)