AQ and T3 Motors for sale

So i've decided that i need to get rid of some gear laying around. First off are my AQ HDC3 motors with 15" baskets. Asking $500 shipped in the lower 48 states for both motors and baskets. Here are pictures:

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0784.jpg

IMAG0782.jpg

IMAG0777.jpg

They will ship in 3 separate boxes, one motor per box and both baskets in a single box. The last picture is of the baskets wrapped up and filled with packing peanuts. This is how i got them and they shipped in perfect condition.

Next up are my pair of tsns motors. 4" coil that i'm sure PSI or Fi would be able to get you a pair of recones for. When T3 was in business they rated these at 5000 rms daily play on their 12, 15 and 18. I've seen more power get thrown at them daily and intelligently but of course that also has to do with the coil and adequate power to back it. They will ship in the original packing crates i got them in. NO BASKETS with these since i kept the soft parts intact as a momento for the build. Asking 800 obo plus shipping in the lower 48 states. Here are pictures:

IMAG0771.jpg

IMAG0770.jpg

DSCN0565.jpg

DSCN0571.jpg

DSCN0588.jpg

108_0637.jpg

108_0634.jpg

Again no baskets, just motors. Two separate shipping crates, one for each motor. They weigh in at eighty lbs each so keep that in mind for shipping. My zip is 14224 if you want to figure it out and counter offer. I have seen what they are going for on other forums and all i can say is that mine saw about a week of play time total and the motors were the cleanest ones that T3 had since i had them inverted, i wanted them to look nice. Please no T3 bashing, this is a for sale thread. Thanks!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Bump it up! TSNS motors are sold, let's get these aq motors a new home!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

• 3 weeks later...

Interested in motors and dont get paid til next week will get them if u still have them

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

Aq motors and baskets are still here, no other interested buyers so they're urs when u get the money

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

• 2 weeks later...

Ayyyy! Fonz bump lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Bump

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Sent pm

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

Replied

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Bump

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Bump it up, come on someone must want to help me finish my build

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived