well life officialy just slapped me in the face, i just moved to mcgregor, tx and i hit it off wit this girl really quick and we started talkin, and me and her had some fun nights, well me bein the new guy didn't know that she had a b/f of 2 years but i found that out like 3 months ago and i told her that i was goin to stop messin round wit her till she was single, well she would keep callin me cryin sayin how much she hated her b/f but she just couldn't break up wit him cuz she has so many memories wit him, and that she was afraid of change, well finally she became single but she didn't want to go out wit me all of a sudden, she wanted to let life catch back up wit her which was fine wit me, we talked and would go out some nights, she would tell me she loved me and all. well i just got back from her house tonight and she still lives wit her parents so they let me in and told me she was in her room so i went back there and when i walked in i saw another guy in her bed wit her (they weren't doin anything at all) he was just layin there wit her watchin tv. well i got introduced to him by her as her b/f and i was just wit her last night, and i haven't even heard bout this guy even from her friends. so i guess it's just back to the bottle of southern comfort for me for a while :mad:

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

thats when you should of told the other guy that you droped a load in her mouth yesterday and youre sure she hadnt brushed her teeth, and then the 2 of you get even with her,....

better off leaving attention whores like that alone, shes all about the chase and when shes being chased shes happy , drama and will always be drama untill some guy gets real pussy hurt and beats some scense into her

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

you mean you didnt punch the dude or strangle him in the bed...

thats rough dude, but like momma always says you know there are WAY MORE fishes in the sea!!!

Your bound to find a better one! no worries! There will always be better!

you know it didn't even come across my mind to beat him in, cuz in all actuallity he has nothin to do wit this, he probably didn't even know bout me like i didn't know bout him, in my mind he's just gettin caught in the crossfire, so i see no reason to beat the shit out of him,

the sad thing is i just bought a pack of cigs b4 i went over there an hour ago, and i've gone through 8 of them in the last hour, why the fuck am i gettin worked up over her, does this mean that i really did like her, or am i just pissed at wat just happened???

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

you know it didn't even come across my mind to beat him in, cuz in all actuallity he has nothin to do wit this, he probably didn't even know bout me like i didn't know bout him, in my mind he's just gettin caught in the crossfire, so i see no reason to beat the shit out of him,

the said thing is i just bought a pack of cigs b4 i went over there an hours, and i've gone through 8 of them in the last hours, why the fuck am i gettin worked up over her, does this mean that i really did like her, or am i just pissed at wat just happened???

prolly both..... but fuck 'em... you'll find better

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

your pissed, and it wasnt the guys fault thats why you two team up and get her ass,

i had an old lady did the same shit and one am i caught her ass with him at her house and instead of thumpn on the other guy i gave him a run down and we both attacked her ass and made her feel 2 feet tall and to this day neither of us have a dam thing to do with her

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

the said thing is i just bought a pack of cigs b4 i went over there an hours, and i've gone through 8 of them in the last hours, why the fuck am i gettin worked up over her, does this mean that i really did like her, or am i just pissed at wat just happened???

bro there will be anger but seriously man i know that all of us here have been through similar things where a relationship didnt turn out the way we expected but you know what, ask any of us that have been there and we'll tell you it will get better.

Your honest best thing to do would be to just move on. Smokin that many cigs man, you'll have to find constructive things to do to take your mind off it! play some video games, hang wit your boys and stuff. Find some fun hobbies you loved doing and do it! have some fun start living life to the fullest and forget about things that would hold you back! =D

06 SCION tC

that's a normal feeling man, because I would've been pissed off too! your made because you have been fooled and your trusted her and what happened to you was a surprise.

did she call you after you left?

2165540_7_full.jpg

fgfreakbar.jpg

gotsplbar.jpg