Second Skin Audio

trailblazer owners

I need a little input from you guys. I'm glassing out the right rear storage pocket. But, I'm using a single DD SW6.5 and a 3 inch port in about 2-2.5". I plotted in WIN ISD, not gonna be real loud, but i dont want loud I want simple, i want clean. Any thoughts.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Sounds good if you know what your doing. If you want simplicity just make a small box that's a 4th order so you never see the woofer. Or do glass either way should sound great

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Have you seen the q logic pods that fit back their? They are pretty nice and keep it simple..

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Sounds good if you know what your doing. If you want simplicity just make a small box that's a 4th order so you never see the woofer. Or do glass either way should sound great

its not that I don't want to see the driver, ireally wanna see this this thing, its so cute. I want small. i am trying to get back all my space in the truck, ampe and tack up 0 space, processing takes up the subfloor compartment. Granted the 6.5 a-pillars are a little obnoxous/

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Have you seen the q logic pods that fit back their? They are pretty nice and keep it simple..

I've seen the q-logics, but it still sticke out a bit and its not really custom

OiRYFHf.png

this is what i have sofar.A4B395E8-orig.jpg but when it -6 and you have a tractor in your winter workspace, it would taker for ever to heat the whole shop, so i go out, do a bit of work, then come in and stink up the house with fiberglass. but untill i get some more glass work done this is what i;m ridin with.C2F49321-orig.jpg

OiRYFHf.png

How big is that box!?! Either way clean ass install bro. Love the amp rack!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

How big is that box!?! Either way clean ass install bro. Love the amp rack!

I think its a T-line. Would explain the length.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Yeah its a t-line. now that the sub has broken in a little, i'm amazed. but with the new enclosure, i was looking at 2.5^3ft, with a 3" port. But after talking to the guys at DD, they say it will work, but not the best. So the smalist I can go is probably about 1.5ish...could still use the 3" port. what do you guys think, single port, two smaller ports, what size ports? some body help me out. It almost has to be that mige to fit the motor and port in it.

OiRYFHf.png