Need money for my minitruck sale!

Well here is a list of the goods I need to sell off in order to get my Minitruck on the road. Hate to sell the stuff but I must do what I have to do.

The list.

Digital Designs Z9515 D1 subwoofer

Q-Logic kicks for 2004 Silverado

Custom rear door pods for 2004 Silverado Ex Cab

Polk PA500.4 4 channel amplifier

First up the Z

DD Z-9515 D1 Subwoofer

2k rms D1 sub. Might take a little more

Used with 3hrs play from previous owner. I checked coils upon receiving and played about 30 seconds of music on it, free air on the bench. There is a slight scuff on the surround.

$900.00 shipped

I accept postal Money Orders or cash as payment. No PayPal.

Not looking for trades. I need cash to do work on my truck.

img1730j.jpg

img1732u.jpg

img1735ks.jpg

img1738a.jpg

img1741xk.jpg

Next page.

Q-Logic 5.25 kick panels for a 2004 Chevy Silverado

Charcoal gray I believe is the color.

These are cut for 5.25 mids.

Used with a little wear, more on the drivers side than the passenger. There is some sound deadner on the back and some silicone caulk from some rings I had mounted behind the speakers to stiffen things up. No cracks or any other damage.

$100.00 shipped for the set.

Not looking for trades.

img1744j.jpg

img1747w.jpg

2004 Chevy Silverado custom rear door pods with out components.

I sold the components to a member over at CACO. So these are just the rear pods.

Custom fiberglass rear door pods. 2 used Polk 5.25 SR mids. 2 used Polk MM tweeters. No crossovers.

I fabricated these to fit the back doors of my Silverado EX cab They fit over the top of the arm rest area and leave room for the handle and cup holder. The bottom will have to be ground down for a good final fit. The mids are setup to be recessed into the face and the tweeters are setup to use recessed cups. Flat black paint finish.

These will not drop right in and fit. Some grinding and adjustting will have to be done for a proper fit The stock speaker location plastic may have to be cut away. My door panels were cut when I glassed over them for the base.

$100.00 shipped for the set.

Not looking for trades. I need cash to do work on my truck.

img1748l.jpg

img1751fl.jpg

Polk PA500.4 4 channel amplifier

85 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)

250 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)

2, 3, or 4 channel output

Very nice amp. Great sound from everything I ran off of it.

Used amp with some slight wear. Only 2 spots with issues are pictured below. Good working condition with all 4 channels operational.

I have the original bass knob.

$175.00 shipped.

Not looking for trades.

img1708k.jpg

img1716y.jpg

img1717z.jpg

img1715o.jpg

img1714c.jpg

great guy here

free bump for u old man :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I'd like to get all three sets of components pm me best price you got shipped to 36695

Well the prices are all shipped. If you want just shoot me an offer and we can go from there. I think I priced these very reasonably especially the MM6501's. Thats below the sale price anywhere online and im including the shipping in the price.

Price on kick panels and rear door pods? And price for just rear pods as it was not posted

Im asking $200.00 for the door pods, speakers included. The speakers almost cost me that much. I have a lot of hours in those pods too. They are pretty much ready to paint. Very little work will be needed to get these ready for a final finish. I was going to mount them just the way they are with a flat black finish.

Archived